Wednesday, April 24, 2013

{WIP} Hardly enough progress to blog about

I really don't have much more completed from last week on the second sock.  The yarn used, Classic Elite Yarns Summer Sox, is pretty tough on my hands and isn't really a joy to knit with. I know, I know - whine, whine, whine.  I will be very happy to finish my first pair of socks and my mom will be happy to receive them.  I'm hoping to finish them well before I have a knitting date with my sock knitting friend Sio in May.  


Sumo desperately needs a hair cut

I'm again joining Ginny's Yarn Along this week.  I was very happy to see Ally Carter's third Heist novel at the library on my most recent jaunt.  As I've mentioned before I am hopelessly addicted to YA fiction and there are quite a few series I've read with new books out.  





2 comments:

  1. I love your shaggy little model sneaking in with the yarn and book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of your sock. My husband makes fun of me when I am taking pictures of my socks with only a few rows done. Silly man doesn't understand!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! ~Amy