Wednesday, January 9, 2013

{WIP} You Spin Me Right Round, Baby, Right Round


Nate has been nagging subtly hinting for a hat pretty much since I finished his scarf in September.  And then joking it will take me a year like his scarf. Well, jokes on you Nate -- I LIKE knitting hats. I don't like knitting scarves.

I had purchased some Noro a month or so back for his hat, and had leftover cascade from my Turn A Square.  So I  decided to make one for him! Not only is this a super cute pattern but it is simple as well.  

So there Nate. 


3 comments:

  1. You tell him Amy! Men can be suck nags when it comes to craft related items for themselves. I've heard enough of it from my hubby about hats, socks, quilts and scrapbooks. They'll get over it!

    What pattern is that? I have made my hubby (and one for me) several of this pattern:

    http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/regular-guy-beanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Diane,

      It is Turn A Square by Jared Flood :) Highly recommended. It has some fun decreases which makes the square crown.

      <3 amy

      Delete
  2. Good pattern choice, I really like Turn a Square. And hats are way quicker than scarves!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! ~Amy