Sunday, December 30, 2012

New Year Resolutions

It is hard to believe that 2012 is almost over.  It started with a crash (literally...remember my car accident and broken wrist?) and ended with snow.  I am hoping that 2013 will treat me a little bit better. 

Part of my knitting resolution for 2013 will be to blog more often and therefore I am looking forward to participating in WIP Wednesday and FO Fridays again.  I am also hoping to participate in the Year of Projects for 2013 but we will see how that goes (and I need to figure out how it works womp womp) 

To celebrate my blogginess I will leave this teaser picture and will touch base with y'all on Wednesday!


3 comments:

  1. Love the yarn! Can't wait to see what you make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty enough to eat! Happy New Year and see you in blogland next year. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'Tis not difficult to participate in the Year of Projects :) Go through your books, Ravelry queue, etc. and pick some projects you want to work on, projects on the needles that you'd like to finish, and blog about it every week (and don't forget to post in the YOP weekly thing on the Come Blog-a-long group on Ravelry).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! ~Amy