Wednesday, November 9, 2011

{WIP} Small Progress

Love when I get the seat to myself
Sadly, I have not done much knitting this week! As you can tell from the picture to the left, I am now a commuter with a wonderfully long 14 hour day.  Two of those hours are spent on a train. Two of those hours could and should be used for knitting.  However, by the time I get home I'm very tired...I get home at 8 p.m. and go to bed at 10:30 so I can wake up at 5:15 a.m. to repeat the whole process.  

The job is going well so far :) It is a lot of information, and slightly overwhelming but I am happy (with the exception of the commute) for the most part.  I do miss being at home...and I miss spending so much time with my "kids." I especially finding myself missing Sumo and his goofy dog face and I miss taking him for long walks.  Crap, now I'm getting teary so enough of that nonsense. 
I love my little man

I have started my secret swap project! I won't be able to post a full picture until after my recipient receives it but to give you a teaser:

 What could that be going towards?!

Hint: The swap is part of the Rebecca Danger group on ravelry and it is a mini ornament theme.  We're talking small people  - fingering weight and size 1 needles small. 

5 comments:

  1. Cant wait to see what that all turns into:)-tori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pix! Scoot over, so we can knit, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh commuting. That's one of the things I don't miss about working. The other is silly office politics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty yarn! Bummer about the commute. We drive almost 40 minutes just to get groceries so I can kind of sympathize.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I commute two hours a day too, and I know exactly how you feel. I can't wait to see what you make with that lovely yarn!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! ~Amy