Monday, January 24, 2011

The Couple That Knits Together...Laughs Together

The best part about learning to knit, is that my boyfriend wants to learn too.  Nate and I have been together for 8+ years, and I joke that he's my life partner, to which he usually quips hetero life mate. 

Over the weekend when Rachel was teaching me how to cast on, he was watching and was like, I think I can do that...and the bugger could! He picked it up easier then I did. Where is the fairness in that?
Not Nate...but might as well be Mr. Quick Learner

Nate will probably figure out how to knit a sweater before I can figure out how to knit a single row on my scarf.  He is very excited about learning with me though. And if he figures it out he can help me figure it out.  Maybe we can knit for chores? The first person to finish a scarf doesn't have to wash dishes for a month? 

1 comment:

  1. Considering the fact that you are clearly aware of his superior skill, I'm pretty sure you just volunteered to do all chores for the rest of your life partnership (forever).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! ~Amy